Hola!

Be excellent to each other and party on, dudes!

30 December 2012

Christmas 2012: The Tally

Not too shabby, eh?



My best Christmas in a while. I got much more than I expected. Below, some of my favorite gifts this year:


Mi mejor Navidad en mucho tiempo. Me fue mucho mejor de lo que esperaba. (No se preocupen, yo también di regalos). He aquí los mejores:




Clockwise: 1. A pair of much needed Nike sneakers for the gym. Although not technically a Christmas present, I count them as such, from my awesome mom. Thanks mom!!!
2. From my parents, a Sony Walman E Series mp3 player, which I did not expect at all. Thanks so so so much mom and dad!!!
3. My AMAZING brother got me this I ♥ Daryl Dixon shirt. I almost fell over from excitement when I opened it. He also got me 300 and Troy, so basically he got me men.
4. This book is so pretty I barely even want to touch it. I've been wanting it since its release was announced and now that I have it I don't want to read it yet because I never want it to end. I'm in love. Thank you, madrina Chayo!!!!! (By the way, she also got me The Great Pretender documentary DVD. I am going to weep. Fo sho.)

1. Mi mamá me compró estos tenis Nike para el gimnasio, que me hacían muchísima falta. Técnicamente no fueron regalo de Navidad pero los contaré como si lo fueran. ¡Gracias mamá!
2. De parte de mis papás, un mp3 Sony Walkman E Series. Este regalo no me lo esperaba para naaaada, y fue una muy grata sorpresa ya que tengo meses sin un reproductor de mp3. ¡¡¡MUCHAS GRACIAS PAPÁS!!!
3. Mi increíble hermano me regaló esta playera de "I ♥ Daryl Dixon" con la cual se me salieron gritos de emoción. ¡Es tan pero tan perfecta! También me regaló las películas 300 y Troy en DVD, así que básicamente me regaló un montón de hombres guapos, jeje.
4. Este libro lo he querido desde que lo anunciaron, y ahora que lo tengo no quiero ni tocarlo de tan hermoso que es. Y tampoco quiero terminar de leerlo porque nunca quiero que termine. ¡Lo amo tantísimo! ¡Gracias, Madrina Chayo! Y gracias también por el DVD del documental The Great Pretender, dice Roger que voy a llorar.


One Blu-ray set to rule them all.
My dad got a Blu-ray player in the gift exchange and I got this Special Extended Edition Blu-ray box set of The Lord of the Rings trilogy. 15 discs. One gazillion hours. Pure unadulterated bliss.
Also featured above are the aforementioned The Great Pretender DVD, Sabrina the Teenage Witch: Season 2 (from my sister, thanks Adi!!!), and the aforementioned gift from my brother.
P.S. I still need seasons 3-7 of Sabrina the Teenage Witch. My birthday is in May ;)

Other gifts include: A banana-shaped wine topper, yes, wine topper from my sister (see first picture) which I can't wait to use, 2 shirts and a beautiful pink blazer from my Madrina Anita and Alo, and a $50 Forever 21 gift card from Esteban. Some great gifters, my family. Oh how I love them!

No comments:

Post a Comment